Friday, April 30

Not everything's perfect in that sense.


"其实我做不到."

Hello, I'm finally back you mei you?! Anyone missed me? Please say yesssss. :b Justjoking. HAHA. Sorry all my reader(s), cant be active all these times alrdy. (: Cause, have to concentrate on studies mah. (:
And ofcos' i'm lazy to update also. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. And, exams started today alrdy. ):
And, this shows holidays are coming soon! But, there's disadvantage too, have to study now. -.-' Sobbbbb. Tomorrow will be going to restuarent to eat! ^-^, Hehe. Be jealous people! ^-^
Kekekezzz, i also can do it de! ^-^
Okkk'xz, shall end here le. Starting from today, with be MIA-ing from blog kk. Dont say i'm lazyy to post. :D , I told you all i will be mia-ing(: . So people, have to go now!(:
Byeeee. Will be back after exams. :B

But anwayys, to my friends.
`Friends, blogreader(s).
Hiii my friends! Though some of them had recieived my 'jiayou' message, i didnt send to all, cause my messaged had bombed. Hehe.
Anway, goodluck to all my friends alrights(: , for exams. You all can do it de man. Jiayoujiayou. Dont giveup after you've alrdy gone through so much of studying already alright. And, Kooxingyun, you cannot slack horh. Must studyy hardhard!(: , Jiayou ok! Gogogo, Kooxingyun can do it man!:D, Geeez. So can all my friends! ^-^, people, dont be lazyy now. Ifnot, nexttime regret also cannot le oh. Go my friends! Go, everyone can do it! So, can you!(: