Saturday, May 15

Never ever be apart.

"如果没有了你, 我什么都不是."



Hello, I'm finally back you mei you?! Anyone missed me? Please say yesssss. :b Justjoking. HAHA. Sorry all my reader(s), cant be active all these times alrdy. (: Cause, have to concentrate on exam mah. (:
And ofcos' i'm lazy to update also. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^.  And yes, exams are all over now! Booboowow! Happy man, Holidays are coming.
But, i guess i flunked all my papers. ._. , especially Dnt & Chem. LOL, i'm gonna be so dead for chem i guess. I left the whole 20marks question blank. ._. , Dead man. Kaboom.
Well oh well, i'm currently playing games @ Facebook. Nightclub City, cool eh. Nice. :)
Hehe, Lishi came my house justnow. :) , Had fun with her too. Geeeez, came my house, then we watched WrongTurn3. To me, scary leh. Will scare until one canz. Grrr, then make me jump up so many times. HAHA, but overall the movie was nice lah, 90plus min. ._. Lishi not scared leh, pei fu lah. HAHAHA. Ok'xz, i sound sacarstic. HAHA.
Oh and, morning went out to find someone. ^-^, Happy 13months with you, mylove. Luvhearts 1504092131. :D
And, i'm ending here alrdy, geeez. I'm happy today, :).
Bye people, dont forget to tag alrights! Bye. :)