Monday, November 1

I'm growing with more love for you.

You won't get to experience, how much i love him.

Heyyy. I'm like finally back after sucha long time right? Guess you all miss me ba! Don't be shy, admit it. No harm no harm. :) Heh, have been going out till late at night with that guy up there ^. He's cute isn't it? Hehe. Look at my eyesssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss. :> Haha, He's my Baby Boyf ok. Love him duper much. <:

Yesterday, went out in the morning. With Baby, Eugene, and Eugene's teacher. ._. Went to Taka, Art-Friend. They bought lots of stuffs. For the Chalet their opening for me. Thanks alot, they've used up lots of money for that chalet. I felt abit guilty too. D: But, anyways, we went to Art-friend, and then ate my lunch. Macccc. (Y) Won a 1-for-1 Singapore Flyer ride. Geeeheee. Now we've got 2 of that, boyf say can go together le! But, i scared height. He said i dontneed to be scared, cause he's there. :$ Cute right. HAHAHA.

Then when i eating the fries, i can't finish, whenever he looked away, i pour my fries to his. HAHA, then he cannot finish. Eugene told him i did this, then he angryangry. HAHAHA. Super cute.
Then bus-ed back to lot1. Planned a 'surprise' with boyf, we bought a wallet from wallet shop and gave it to Eugene! He didn't notice it, until we gave it to him. Cause, we were like keep asking for his opinion. Haha, super funny.

After that, bus-ed back to pangjang. Went to Eugene's house. They did the decorations things for the Chalet. I played with hamster. LOL, it shitted on Eugene's pillow and bed. Funnehhhh. Then boyf was playing with the computer, Gta. -___-" I was like staring in the blank air, cause i was so bored. He played for like 1-2hours. I had to go home by 7.30. So i went back home.
He sent me home, hehe. Thanks. Tomorrow i'm going to an interview for a job. KOI. Together with Baby. Hope we can work together. <: Hope we will get in the job together too! Hope i can work too, cause KOI is so, famous, everyday packed with people queueing up to get KOI. Let's get tired together baby. HAHAHAHA.

Today, i can't go out. Have to go out with my family. I'm saddddddddddddddddddddd! :(
I wanna go out with my boyf, again again again! :D I'm still stuck at home for now, i dontknow what time my family wanna go out. -__-" Boring huh. Alrights, i'm getting tired of typingggggggg.
Bye people, tag more, and click on my Nuffnang daily alrights!