Wednesday, October 13

Love you more than words could explain.


Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here. Just to feel like posting, so i came here. :)
Today i had my Poa & Maths paper. I guess i'm gonna fail both. I suck at studies, seriously. Anything that has to do with calculations or so, i'll seriously fail the paper. -_- But, for ss, History. I guess i could pass ba. ._. I'm scared i will retain. :(
Just hope so that i'll be able to pass my English paper. And 2 other subjects. Tomorrow is DnT and History paper. Dnt is cake, cause i bet the whole class won't be doing the paper. You can see heads all on the table tomorrow. Like so cool only. HA. As for History, i will be studying later. :)
People, support, www.weruleyourock.blogspot.com! <3
I'm veryveryvery lazyy to continue on typing le, Alrights, i'm ending here alrdyy.
Bye people, tag more, and click on my Nuffnang daily alrights! ♥