Sunday, May 23

Belive, trust, ornot?

"我们必须学会 学会自己面对一切."

Hihi!:D , I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^.
Yesterdayy, was saturday. Wentout early in the morning @9, to meet someone!:D, AND, ofcos' i had muchfun together with him. :) Laughed quite alot too, he's so super cute canz and violent too. -.-' But, still ok lah. :x Holidayys are coming, you bet that. After meeting that someone, went home. Looked after my babybrot, and at night went out and had dinner @163. After dinner, went to Plaza. Ntuc-ed. Bought lots of things. 80plus$$. That idiotic brot bought that idiotic hair wax for 9plus. It's like super ex lo. ._. Wasterrrr. He spent all his salary to buy cig, intheend, make until he nomoneyy. -.-', what's that called? Stupid. :x
Heh, today is Sunday. A super boring, not goingto go out today. ._. Guess everybody called it as a familyday. But, mine is not. Boring day. Rotting at home!
Can't call Lishi to go out, she's at Malaysia. Xinlin's at Vietnam. Jiaqi, i dontthink she will wantto comeout. ._. SHAG, supersuper.
Now, i can only listen to songs, blog, plurk & Facebook, which is all, superbly boring. Don't you think so too? ._. Fyi, i changed my blogsong. To a super nice song canz! Inlove with this song now, and, you're right. I'm listening to that song now. ^-^
I'M ROTTING NOW, SMELLY. I wantto go out, but lazyy to go out also. ._. So, what am i going to do? -.-' This type of weather leh, super hot one.
Heh, guess i'll stay at home, and be a goodgirl for today. Stayy at home, and read compos' of Chinese&English, got to improve my writting skills, i dontwantto retain this year. ._. Jiayou Xueqi, you can do it. :)
Ok'xz, i'm tired of typingggggg. Will go chat with people alrdy! ^-^
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: