Wednesday, May 19

Sometimes, it's better to fake a smile.

"懂得让我微笑的人 再没有谁比你有天份 轻易闯进我的心门"

Hihi!:D , I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. And ofcos' i'm lazy to update also. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^.
Today have normal lessons in school, super shag. Fucking pissedoff by that asshole. Shouden't talk about that now, it ruins my mood. -.-'
Lessons was gonna be out of my life soon, but not for long. ._. Holidays are coming, i'm happy, but i'm not too. Wantto know why? I'm happy, cause, i can donthave to see all those teachers faces, able to wakeup late, donthave to listen to teachers in class. I'm not lookingforward to holidays, cause, shhhhh. I'm not going to tell you all. :)
Haha, lessons was notbad today. Had 3periods of Physics&POA. -.-', physics was super fine, but poa, ohplease, can't you just stop picking on me? -.-' Suasuasua, donttalk about this. Makes me boil!
Mt lessons had changed, nomore for today. ._. I wanted mt lessons, i wanted to sleep. And, it changed to Poa&Physicssss! But, nevermind. Studyy more is good for myself. I really have to buckup hard alrdy.
I failed 5subjects i guess? And i know, my maths got 24/100. Whattheomgodd right. Lost all my hopes. I was the loswest in class for Chemistry. Even Xiangwoon got higher than me when he didnt even listen in class, but sleeping all the way. Asshole, what happened to me.
I really will studyy hard alrdy, i need to, and, i must. AND, i promised someone to workhard together. :) I hope i will be able to do it alrights. :D
Hehe, tomorrow will be going to Navy Openhouse. Can dont study tomorrow! Yay, hehe. Happy leh, but fridayy jiu need again liao. ._.
I've been walking in the rain these few days, been raining everytime i'm walking to school, or walking back home from school/shopping centres'. Whywhwhy. ._. Hope i wont fall sick soon. Stop raining in the morning please! I'll be glad! ^-^
Haha, okok'xz, ending here alrdy k.
Ok'xz, i'm tired of typingggggg. Will go chat with people alrdy! ^-^
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: