Friday, May 28

Nomatter what happens, i'll be there together with you.

"有你在我身边,我是幸福的."

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Yesterday, was the lastday of school. Means it's holiday starting from today alrdy. I'm happy, but i'm not very happy! Heh, nevermind. :)
Contented can alrdy, holidays are here. Yesterday had normal lessons, didn't do Poa homework, and was called to sit at the back, and cannot listen to what she teaches to those that did their homework. After Poa, had 2periods of Elective. Watched ZombieLand. Nice man, hehe, :D. I like the rules. AND, i like this the most, Fasten your seatbelts. :b, super funny canz. HEHE. Had recess, went down with Cherlynn, patetic 2persons. ._. Huiling was having stomachpain, didn't come school. Joyce? I dontknow too, she went with Joanne. Pathetic huh? Yeh, i know. ._.
Had English the period after that, read newspaper. Interesting. Had maths after that. Homeworks sent by MissSeah. -.-', alotalot. Super shag. Mdm Yam came in and gave us Chinese homework for this holidays. ._. ANOTHER HOMEWORK.
Had 3periods of Dnt then, chatted with Yuxiong, Germaine, Junyang, Brendon & more. LOL, that 2cm's. Can you believe it? Ofcos' not! HAHA, that stupid Yuxiong, horny man. But had fun, was laughing all the way when he said that 2cm. HAHA.
Was pissed off by Mryap during that period. -.-', scolded him 'that word' in his face. He dosen't want to give me back my ReportBook. And, my parents aren't coming. ASSSSS. Had 1period of ss after that. Didnt continue watching, chatted with MrKamal, heh.
Then stayed back with Cherlynn, accompany her to wait for her Ptc @ 6. But, i went home at about 5.45 likethat. Didnt wait with her until her parents came. Sorry. I really need to go. ._.
Ok'xz, i'm tired of typingggggg. Will go chat with people alrdy! ^-^
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c:
 
Kxy's: Heyhey, dont be sad anymore le ok. This time round results not good, nexttime round jiu must improve. Then overlap that bad one. Jiayou ok! Dont ever giveup ok, if you need my help or anything, just tell me. I will help one, even if i really dontknow how, i still will help you find out de. :) , Ifnot, your friends or teachers also will help one mah, go ask them. :) I will always support you ok! :D , studyhard ok. I will jiayou together with you one. :) Go boyf, give the bext of yours! :D