Monday, May 31

I won't ever giveup on myself.

"K-ON."

Hihi!:D , I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^.
To be exact, holiday actually just started today. ._. Cause it's monday. Hah, people have a enjoyable holiday alrights, but don't forget to jio me out k! Geeez. Have been watching Animes' these few days. My brot had introduced quite a number of Animes' to me. And, i'm catching it now. ^-^ Super nice canzzzz.
Don't say lazy! ♫♪♫♪♫♪♫♪~. Please don't' say You are lazy, datte honto ha crazy, hakuchou tachi ha sou, mienai koto de BATAashi surundesu. honnou ni juujun chuujitsu honrou mo juujuu shouchi.
Opps, too nice alrdy. Hehe, but i never forget to study too k! I've read about 30compos' in O'Leverl English Model Compos', and about 20 Chinese compos' inside the 'Hao zuo wen'. :D
Isn't this cool?! :x
I'm so bored right now, dontwant to continue watching the animes', gonna finish all soon. And, i'll be bored to death, have to conserve abit. HAH, i wantto go out to shopping soon. ._. Jio me leh, ahhh.
I got nothing more to blog alrdy. ._. Tag  more ok. :D
Ok'xz, i'm tired of typingggggg. Will go chat with people alrdy! ^-^
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: