Thursday, June 3

Wonder if, we really could stay forever?

"LXUEQI luvs, KXINGYUN muchmuch."

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Today morning, went out early to school, and met the person i wantto meet, Kooxingyun. ^-^
Reached there, sat at concourse, super hot. Was sweating like hell. Then, saw alot MegaCamper's. Then headed to Heaven to meet him. Having stomachpain. :/ He also, haha.
Yeh, sat at heaven, chatchat. :) Then went out of school, slacked at block dontknow what. ._.
Blahblahblah, can say, we so called quarreled. Awkward silence for about 10min. AND, he went off, without even turning back. Leaving me alone. I jitao cry out. ._. It hurts you know. Then afterthat, i decided to go home, i had no other mood to go anywhere except home, and hide myself inside my room. Lock the door, and yes. Cry my heart out.
Walked very slowly, turning back every moment, hoping that someone will come back. But, there's nobody in sight, i gaveup thinking that that someone will comeback, i stopped turning back, and just walk.
There's running footsteps behind me, i thought, it woulden't be that person, just a passerby. So, i didn't really care. But, that person hugged me from the back, i realised, it was really the person i wanted. I felt so touched.
AND, seriously, i'm not joking at all. That's so sweet of him. :) Sorry, iloveyou.
Went home after that, went plaza to find Lishi. Walked to Fajar from her house. And, back home. Bought my tt! So happy, like finallyyyyyyyyyyy. Super love that shirt. But too bad, it will never replace my boyf!(: Because, i love my boyf muchmuch more than to that shirt. ^-^
Ok'xz, i'm tired of typingggggg. Will go chat with people alrdy! ^-^
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: