Monday, June 21

Force a smile, and just pretend that nothing had happened.

"都是你".

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
But, i just wantto update. Dontknow why too. Today, morning was wokeup by my mummy. Missseah called. She said i had lessons from 10. Awww, i was still sleeping one lo. She called at 10.30. So, i slowly prepared my stuffs and went to school. Reached at about 11? Back home at 1plus. So shag.
Reached home, and just taking care of my babybrot. He vomitted on my bed, dontknow how am i going to sleep tonight. Hai.
Okayy, nothing more to say alrdy.
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c:
 
Promise me, you'll wait for me.