Sunday, July 11

Celebrate and live my life.

"给我一次机会".

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
But, i just wantto update. Dontknow why too.
I had fun yesterdayy, like seriously?! Hah, comfirm very curious why rightnow right?! Should i tell you all? Hmm, noworries, i'm a person that likes to share joy with people! I won't forget my friends alrights. ;)
Went out @ 9plus yesterdayy. Early right, heh, iknow. Then, walked to Greenridge sec. Waited for Kooxingyun. So, i took out Ipod and started playing. Then, awhile later, he came. :) Then we lrt-ed for one stop, from that stop, then bus-ed to Simlin. We went there to find for Ipod cover. :) Reached there, walked around very longgg, then sell alot Iphone de, but, very little Ipod's. Then, we went up and down up and down. HAHA, then stayed at a shop very long. Chose for the Ipod cover i like, lastone leh, Hotpink one. :D
I also dontknow nice anot, cause, i like but, buyiding everybodyy will like. :x
Reached there about 10plus, went out of there at 12plus 1. Then bus-ed back to school there.
Went to look for Eugene. Then bus-ed to Timah.
They went for pool, and this is funny, pool-xi. :D I sit thereeeee, play Ipod. HAHA. And, sometimes, laughh at how they play. ;)
From 1plus play till 4plus? Notsure too, was freaking cold inside. ._. And, it made me had flu todayy. :S
Bus-ed back to plaza, otw back to plaza, i can say, the Bus air-con is freaking big, i was shivering inside. -.-' Teeths chatteringggggggggg. -.-'
Back to plaza, then, Xingyun sent me halfway home. :b
Reached home, started feeling cold, and, was freezing. Without even the fans on. ._.
Having sorethroat and flu noww, so sad right. :x Tomorrow can sleep moreeeee, cause will be starting school later than normal. 9ammmmm, and not 7.20. Awwww, thankyou Fifa Soccer Finaleeeeee. You rockssss, \m/.
Wokeup @9plus today morning. So earlyyyyy. Ah, dontknow why too. ._. Okay, nothing more to post anymore. I keep sneeeezzzzzzingggggggggggggggggg. :(
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: