Friday, June 18

Who do you think you are, to treat me like this.

"爱上你 不需要理由".

Hihi!:D , I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Have been staying at home these fewdays, cause, my slacking partners are @ Taiwannn. Awww, jealoused. :(
HEH, leave me alone here. HAHA, nevermindddd. Went out yesterday with Diana. Went to Jurong just to cut hair. HAHA.
Let's get into details. Bus-ed to Jurong @ about 3plus. Reached there about 4. She said she was hungry, so, we went to eat. Rotiprataaa, i ate one, she ate 2. 1 rotiprata for my breakfast+lunch, so super cool right. -.-' Just no appetite to eat k.
After that, she say wait for Kellie, then go cut together, then waited at Mac. Talktalktalkkk. Out of topic.
She needed to go toilet. Went to the toilet, no paper. So we went to buy, while buying, got one guy, standing beside me said, 'er, sorry ah, my friends want 你们 de number.' I turned, and i turned back, without answering. LOL, then that guy went awayyy. HA, then my cousin at there blame me for not answeringg. LOL, whatthehell lo. :x
Yeh, then Kellie arrived, and we went to cut. :) After that, jiu bus-ed home le. Walked to my grandma house alone, pathetic right. -.-'
Haihai, SO SADDDDD. Staying home today, parents home, brot's home. Can say is, whole family at home. HAHA. So yeh, Bye!(:
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: