Friday, July 16

Growing up is never easy.

"我爱你".

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
But, i just wantto update. Dontknow why too.
Today is 16th, yesterday is 15th. Heyyy, Kookookoo we've been together for alrdy 15months! It's been long alrights, ;). We've spent somuch time togetehr, studying, playing, shopping, slacking, and ofcos' having fun together! We've always had lots of fun when we were together, and i like it ofcos'!
Let's stay together forever. ;) Kookookoo, loveyouttm. :)
Today had school as per normal. Like so boring only. Went to school in the morning, had lessons. Chem for 2periods. Reccess-ed. Then had ss, then had Poa for 2periods, and lastly, maths for 2periods. I fell asleep during Maths, and was woken up by MissSeah quite lots of times. Nochoice, is not i dontwantto concentrate. Just felt sleepy, and cmi, slept. ._.
Went plaza after school. AND, i bought my sweet! ♥
Cheer for me ok! I love this sweet alot. Had my lunch at plaza, ate wanton mee for my lunch, super nice. ♥
Oh, great. I'm having stomach cramps rightnow. -.-' Hurts you knowwwwwwww. AND, i'm hungryy rightnow. I want food food food! :D
Will be going out with my boyf tomorrow, yays. Will elaborate more tomorrow or mayb nexttime, after i reach home from my outing. I can comfirm, i will have lots of fun with him tomorrow! ♥
Just hope that i won't be having stomachcramps tomorrow, i want to recover from my flu, my SORETHROAT! That's the worst! My voice is so manly, can it please change back to normal please, like seriously.
People, tag more tag more. My tagbox is dead! Make it more alive please. :-(
Alrights, write till here. Will update more nexttime, bye people! Have a niceday.
Once again, Happy 15th months, Kooxingyun. ;)