Sunday, July 18

I want you to be happy.

"如果没有了你, 我什么都不是".

I know i look weird in that ^ photo.
Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
But, i just wantto update. Dontknow why too.
Went out early in the morning yesterdayy. Went to GreenridgeSec there to look for boyf. :D Then lrt-ed for one stop, and then bus-ed to er, i forget what that place is called. ._. Went there to buy book. ;) Then walked to Iluma(If wrong spelling or whatever, dont blame me, cause i dont actually know what's called. ._.) The escalator is like super high up one. I was like, :O when i saw that. ._. I know i very noob. -.-' Then went to the arcade. Nothing to do there also.
So we went to Bugis. Walkwalk. Nothing to buyy, and the shops all haven't open yet. Cause, it's like 11.10 only. ._.
So yeh, super boring. So, we bus-ed back to plaza there, if i'm not wrong. :S Then, walked to Petir Lrt. Waited for his friends. Then bus-ed to Timah. I feel super awkward, cause i dontknow them. -.-' Went to I.R.C, they played, and i sat there doing nothinggg. Oh-oh, cause i dontknow and dontwantto learn how to play. :x
Dontknow what time, bus-ed back to plaza with co. On the bus, super xiasueyz la! LOL. Better not say. :$ 2 of them went off. Went to plaza, walkwalk? Boyf walked me home after that, he-he. :D
Homed, and went to my grandma house. And, back home. LOL. Really had fun with him yesterday. ♥
Today is a boring day, shag. Nothing more to say. ._.
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: