Saturday, July 31

Hoping we could stay likethis forever.

"Your hugs and kisses are like the stars. You light up my life when things get dark."

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
But, i just wantto update. Dontknow why too.
Today is Saturdayy, it's like so boringgg. I wokeup @ 8plus today. It's fcking early alrights. -.-' I dontlike it, so, i wanted to sleep again. But, just can't. So i just lied on my bed, flipping here, flipping there. Turn here, turn there.
Play with my blanket. ._. Make sushi roll with it! Ha, funny isn't it? :x
Toobored, messaged boyf @ 9plus. Told him that i very bored. So i went rolling here rolling there on my bed. AND, he said that i'm a small girl. :D
I'm not a small girl. ^-^ I'm a grown up alrdyy. Big girl ok. :)
About 10, finally went out of bed. Washedup, and went to sit at living room. Brots' still sleeping. I on-ed the TVee, no show. ._. So sad. So, i decided to studyy Maths.
Studyy until 1plus. Felt tired, cause i wokeup @ 8plus. ._. So, i went back to take a nap. Wokeup @ 2plus. Wokeup and felt so giddy. :S
Brot bought my lunch, ate while watching Tvee. Finished my lunch and continued watching Tvee till 4.30. Off-ed it. And, play-ed comp.
AND, i'm posting right now. :)
Done with today. Nothing to post about today. ._.
Let's say about yesterday.
Yesterday was school as per normal. Wokeup early in the morning for school. School life is boring. Almost the same routine everyday. ._.
After school, meetup with boyf. Acc him and Eugene go out buy thing. ._. Afterthat, walked back to school. Lazyy to write, so i shall cut it short. You know, short and sweet. ;)
He went to do his Dnt coursework, waited for him inside Scout's room. Studied inside the room. :) Super goodgirl right! Hehe. I must pass my Maths CA2 this time round, ifnot, MissSeah is gonna tell my parents about me having a boyf. ._. AND, i'll be deadddddd. Save me, i'll study hard. :D
Wish me goodluck k! About 5plus, walked back home. :)
I'm having a bad tummy now. :-(
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: