Saturday, August 7

You're my angel send from above.


"I never thought i could do it, until you appeared in my life."

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
But, i just wantto update. Dontknow why too.
Todayy is saturday once again. Aww, shag. Yesterday is friday. Can say there's no school yesterday. Went to school @ 6plus in the morning to meet boyf. :)
7plus, assembled, watched the NDP thing, then went back to class. Slacked inside class, watched some NationalDay videos. Boring ttm, so started taking photos with Chinhuiling inside class. That ^ photo up there, also taken yesterday. ;)
9.30, went down for recess. Ate, but didnt finish. Assembled, and, went up to the hall. Super crowded. ._. Sat at the most backk, can't even get to see anything. Cause, i'm short, and sec4s'&5s' are infront, -.-' Please, should put sec3 first, then 4 and 5. Nobrain. So, i squat and see.
Fajar's got talent, notbad huh. Dance rocksssss, super cool. ^-^
Stayed back after school, there's a bitch out there. -.-' Cherlynn went home at 1plus. Went to find boyf. Was having bad mood, i didnt talk or anything. But, he tried to make me smile. AND, so i did. :) Thanks. :D
Went home at 4plus. Hadfun with him. :D
Nownwonow, i'll be going to plaza later on mayb. :) Can you believe it?! That cute little guyy, named 温玄烨/小小彬 is coming to plazaaaaaa. Ah, sweeet. :)
Mayb going plaza to stduy later on.
Bye for now. :)
Tags all replied at tagbox alrdy. :D , Thanks for all the tags from you people alrights, thanks! But please keep on tagging alrights. Keep my tagbox alive. And i'll keep my blog alive then. Haha.
Thanks people. Haveaniceday people! Baibyee!c: