Friday, July 23

It's something, that you won't understand.

"Not all guys are players, but all players are guys, and their favorite game is to make you cry."

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
But, i just wantto update. Dontknow why too.
Today had lessons in school early in the morning as per normal. Had Chem for the first 2periods. I actually understood how to do the ChemicalEquations. Seriously, i didn't even understand a single thing when MissCheong was teaching, but now, MissLee is a great teacher. She taught our class, 3e2. And, i understood what she was saying.
She phrased it all simple-ly, trying to make us understand more. Hey, and thanks to her. I guess i could pass my chemistry this time round.
Yeh, i seriously have to buckup for my studies alrdyy. Ca2 is coming. I wont play that much anymore. I'll listen in class, and not sleep all the time. Jiayou Xueqi, you can do it.
English oral's nextweek. And, i seriously is nervous. ._. Haihaii, dontknow whothefck created oral. -.-'
Back to the trail, had Ss after recess, did revision for Seq questions. It's hard, i dontknow how to do. So, i just left it on the table. After ss, had 2periods of Poa.
Poa wasen't that bad after all, i underdstood how to do Poa alrdy too. Finally. I was able to do it. Had revision for the first period, and test at the 2nd period. I got a feeling, i did not do well in that test. Shag, nevermind. Forget it.
Had 2periods of Maths after that. Boring like shit.
After school, went to plaza. Now i'm home. People, tag more tag more. My tagbox is dead.
K, bye people.

`I want you to treat me better. I want you to tell me all your stuffs.. I want you to prove that you need me.. I want you to trust me.