Monday, August 9

Everybody deserves a second chance.

"I just wanna let you know, how much i miss you."

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
But, i wantto update, cause, i wanna remind myself howmuch study stuffs is waiting for me and waving hello at me once again. Lots of tests are coming up, CA2 as well. Fck, getting more & more stressedup eachday. Luckily, i got a boyf to share all my worries to! :D
Things to be done this week:
  • Poa homework: Revision Paper & Textbook questions.
  • Revise History.
  • Revise Chemistry.
  • Revise Physics.
  • Dnt project. 
Tests coming up this week:
  • History test on NaziGermany on Thursday.
  • SocialStudies test, SB&SEQ.
  • Poa test on BankRec/CashBook on Friday.
  • Physics test on Monday.
  • Physics CA2 on wednesday.
  • Chemistry CA2 on friday.
  • Chemistry test on metals on wednesday.
  • Mt test on Hanzi on Wednesday.
Yeh, alot of things are waiting for me to complete this week, busy week huh! But, i wont forget someone out there. :) Meeting my boyf tomorrow in the morning! :D Like, finallyyyyy. ;)
Alrights, ending here rightnow. It's lateeee. Dontwant to sleep that late. :) Must get some early sleep.
Goodnights people, tag more, and click on my Nuffnang daily alrights! ♥