Sunday, August 15

How i wish, you won't ever leave me alone.

"Happy 16months, my dear." Iloveyou.

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^.
Yesterday went out with Mummy&Babybrot in the morning, went to causeway. Went to walk around. Walked till around 3plus. They went off to my grandmother house. I went to find boyf. Went to walk one round, then to SeoulGarden(?), group of boys and 2 teachers there. I dontknow them, i feel awkward. ._. No appetite to eat, wasted their money. Guess i'll return the money back to the teachers. Haihai. After that, went walking around in that group. Felt so extra there. Stopped to watch the YOG thing, moodswing. Felt so idiotic. -.-' And, as you know, i dontknow other boys, so when he went to find his friends, i was there, like, ._.' yaa, you know. Whenever he walked away, i just felt no difference as being alone.
Ah, nvm.
Tonmorrow's physics test. I got to study hard today, work harder. Yeh, that's it. I shall throw all my worries away for today. Try my best. Monday's gonna be a tough day for me again. Goodluck to me.
Bye people. Bye.