Saturday, August 21

I'm seriously tired of everything, sometimes.

"这条路走的好辛苦。"

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here.
Had received my results these few days, and yes. I failed my maths with flying colours once again. 31/100. Wtfck. Seriously, i'm tired of studying so hard, intheend, the results are this fcking characters.
What about Physics & Chemistry? Yes, i failed both too. Totally. I SUCK TTM. Fck it. Can i just giveup? I hate maths and science. Nomatter how much i tried to study hard, intheend, only shit results came out. Hai. Tired. :(
Forget it. I wantto get out of this house. I WANTTO RELIEVE MY STRESS AND HAVE FUN, TTM. Can anyone jio me out, please? :(
Alrights, i'm ending here alrdyy.
Bye people, tag more, and click on my Nuffnang daily alrights! ♥