Thursday, August 26

We should stay stronger than ever.

"Reality is the hardest thing on Earth, runaway? And you'll be a loser."

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here. Just to feel like posting, so i came here. :)
Had been very stressedout lately. Sometimes, i just feel like running away, but, i'm mature enough to face everything. I will, thanks all my friends for being there for me when i'm down. AND, thanks alot to Crystal, she had told me alot of things about love. Yes, i promise you. I will not runaway. :)
Yaa, today is friday. Many things had happened these few weeks, or perhaps days. Since i'm bored now, i shall elaborate more on what happened these few days.

`Wednesday, 25 August, 2010.
Had POA for the first 2 periods, did worksheets and more. Had Mt after recess, bored ttm. ._. English was superbly interesting. Teacher told us stories about what she had heard. Ghosts stories, ritual things, and etc. Her stories are just so interesting. (Y) Even if i'm scared, i just can't bear to let this stories go to waste. She tells stories are just so fantastic! :D Chemistry and maths after that, bored ttm. ._. Physics, and the had Maths act. ._. 4 maths periods on thatday. Super hate Wednesday lessons, most boring day ever.

`Thursday, 26 August, 2010.
Wokeup early in the morning, was feeling unwell. Fcking stomach pain, get lost from me and Cherlynn ok. Recently, Cherlynn had always been sad, moody, and having stomachpain. Don't be depressed alrdy ok. But, i'm glad that you cried on thatday. I'm glad i did the same as you too. I felt much better after crying thatday. :) Had Ss for the first 2 periods, was dry. Learnt about the Governence thing. But, teacher tried to make it interesting. But, toobad. FAILED (N). Chatted with Joson, Cherlynn. He is super cute when he opened the cap, and 'scolded' Cherlynn. HAHA. Had Poa after recess, had test. Guess i'll fail that test mayb? Cause, i wrote on the wrong side! :(

Had chemistry after that. Boredbored. CE, was quite interesting. Decorating cards to send to teachers, and writing stories about teachers. :) Had English after that, english was super fun once again! Fascinating. (Y) Told stories about what happened to her when she's in a camp. Scary ok. But, i heard, super intersting, but scary too! She had said PartI, there's still II more parts left. She, say she will continue the next lesson! (Y) Yes, her stories seriously rocks ttm. ^-^

Had mt after lunch, super boring. Thanks Amos for helping me copy. Talked to Rachel, Amos, St, and Daryyl during Mt. Amos is just a dirty freak man. Goes to St too! Omgodd, wheregot people bite pencils one. -.-' Like, disgusting ttm canz! Eeeeeeeek. But hadfun chatting with them. :)
Had Ss act after that, talked to Joson and Cherlynn again. Secret k. HAHA, no la. Just jk. Just like how friends normally talk? -.-' K, lame. LOL. Did SEQ for ss lesson. Super tired after doing, but still, i haden't finishhhh, awwww. I have to do it for homework. ._.
Went off at 3.20. Teacher had to take students for Oral. So, yays. :)
Waited for Huiling, gathered around a corner with Minyi, Cherlynn, Huiling and Cynthia. Hope Xiangwoon will cheerup soon.

Hope to see that cheerful and scary Xiangwoon again. I'll rather he beat me then to see him so sad. Xiangwoon, you'll have to face it, you can't runaway from reality. I had learnt that, i had learnt not to runaway from reality. I can cry, i can laugh too. I can cry, do you know why? Cause, it's a very heartbreaking thing to know, that you'll be leaving your super loved one. I know that kind of feeling too. I can laugh, when you see all those beautiful memories you had spent with them. :)
Cheerup Xiangwoon. Nobody can make you smile, only you yourself. :) Be brave and strong like me! After crying, i just tried to be normal again. So can you. :) Jiayou Xiangwoon. :)

Alrights, i'm ending here alrdyy.
Bye people, tag more, and click on my Nuffnang daily alrights! ♥
Remember, life dosen't always go the way you wanted.