Sunday, September 5

I'm happy, super happy.


"Thanks for everything."

Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here. Just to feel like posting, so i came here. :)

Yesterday, was a really happy day. :) I seriously had fun. Classouting, Bbq. 20plus person, ended up to like about 10people? LOL.
Yesterday, wokeup at 8plus. Auto wakeup. Dontknow why wakeup so early too. But, can't get back to sleep. Then, went to use comp. Until about 11, Jiaqi texted me and ask me to go and collect bags. Went out at about 11.15, went to Bpp lrt to collect the bags. Then slacked under the block until 1. Went home, and prepared stuffs for Bbq.

Went out to meet Germaine at 1.30. Waited for Eugene's father's lorry. While waiting, Boyf appeared infront of me with a rose. Hehehe. So ro-man-de-ke. :D This's a surprise from him, cause he told me that he can't go accompany me for this outing. But, he came. ^-^
Went up to the Lorry, and headed to EastCoast! Sat behind the lorry, the wind is super big. So funnnnnnn, but, it made my hair super oily, and, knots everywhereeee. But, it's worth it. :D
Reached EastCoast. Sat down at AreaB, under a shelterrr. Slackslack there, super boring. :/
Skipskip. At evening, we started bbq-ing our stuffs. My boyf is super cute. ^^ Cherlynn and Huiling came to join us. :)

At night, spent more time talking with boyf. :D Although never talk much, but, dontknow why, just felt like, a super sweet feeling in my heart. :D Thanks boyf for attendingggg. I had funfunfun! :D About 8plus, took a cab home with boyf and Eugene. :)
Boyf walked me home, then he went home too. :) Thankkkkkks. <3
Hope can go out with him till late late soon. ^^, it's so much fun. :D AND, i love him super duper much, much till neverending. :x

Alrights, i'm ending here alrdyy.
Bye people, tag more, and click on my Nuffnang daily alrights! ♥