Monday, September 20

Somewhere over the rainbow.


Hiiii. I'm finally back in action again. :D , Did you missed me? I guessnot. Ofcos' i'm lazy to update thatswhy i never update for a few days. Hehe. I came to update cause now i very bored. Nothing to do mah. ^-^, And to tell readers that i'm not dead, still alive ^-^. Actually, i got nothing to post here. Just to feel like posting, so i came here. :)
Yeh, so i shall just cut everything short. Cause, i'm so super lazyy to update alotalot. ;) End Of Year exams are just around the corner. I must buckup real hard! I can do it, GOOOOOOOO.
 
Sunday, 19 September 2010.
Thatday was a super boring day. I had this day all day spent at home. Idling around. Staring at the lappy's screen for like, the whole day. Except that i was facebook-ing. And, facebook had nothing to do too. Hmm, i was so bored. Planned to study @ 3. But, didn't in the end. Cause, i was so lazy to study. About 4plus, Boyf messaged me to play WOM. Played with him for quite awhile. Hadfun. ;) Although is just going around killing monsters. -__-" At night, Boyf messaged me to ask me go play candles with his friends. Ofcos' i would go. :D
Geeez, hadfun with him too. ;) Went back home, and reached home about 10. Had my mini dinner and went to sleeep.
 
Monday, 20 September 2010.
Today is a normal school day. Wokeup early in the morning and prepared for school. School was a total bore. Dragged the English survey for 1hour. Ate into our Ss, and Dnt periods. Ha, that was (Y). Used Facebook during that lesson. It's like, the whole class is using. :D Super cool right. Geeezheee. Lessons ended @ 3.30. Sent Cherlynn to the Busstop. And, waited for Huiling's Father to come and fetch her. After her father come, i walked back home. Reached home, and, ate tidbits. Oh, i'm growing fat. Godddd, i shall go on diet someday. ;) Yeh, then now i'm here. Posting. Now is 6.28. I shall go study my Physics soon, there's a test on Wednesday~ Xueqi, you can do it! :D

Alrights, i'm ending here alrdyy.
Bye people, tag more, and click on my Nuffnang daily alrights!